Multi-Jurisdictional Law Enforcement Training Conference
"Working Together to Serve Better"
November 5-7, 2014
Green Bay, WI
Hosted by the National Criminal Justice Training Center of Fox Valley Technical College, this nationally recognized training focuses on developing stronger relationships between law enforcement professionals working across different jurisdictions and/or disciplines. The conference highlights best practices and promotes strategic solutions for working together effectively. The 2014 conference will address:
- alcohol and substance abuse
- human trafficking and prostitution
- technology and social media
Upon completion of this conference, participants will:
- Identify how offenders use jurisdictional boundaries in sex trafficking cases to impede prosecution;
- Learn ways to combat sex trafficking through effective investigation, prosecution nad trauma-focused victim services;
- Discover lesson learned from multi-jurisdictional narcotic trafficking investigations;
- Network and share information with diverse individuals representing criminal justice professions frm across the UNited States;
- Promote cooperation between law enforcement and those with a vested interest in crime reduction and community safety.
Who Should Attend
Sessions will benefit individuals from federal, state, county, municipal, and tribal agencies from the following disciplines:
- law enforcement
- social services
- corrections and probation/parole
- child protection
Conference Dates, TImes & Location
Radisson Hotel & Conference Center
2040 Airport Drive
Green Bay, WI 54313
Wed, November 5: 1:00pm--4:40pm
Thurs, November 6: 8:30am--4:20pm
Fri, November 7: 8:30am--12:00pm
The fee to attend is $275 per participant.
How to Register (class #24137)
FVTC uses an online registration system. To register, visit www.ncjtc.org/MJ. I fyou experience problems, have questions regarding online registration, or do not have Internet access, contact (888) 370-1752 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.