FY 2021 BJA Adult Drug Court and Veterans Treatment Court Grant: Funding Opportunity for Tribes
Tuesday, February 9, 2021
11:00 am PST / 12:00 pm MST / 1:00 pm CST / 2:00 pm EST
This webinar hosted by the Tribal Law and Policy Institute and the Bureau of Justice Assistance will provide an overview of the FY 2021 BJA Adult Drug Court & Veterans Treatment Court Discretionary Grant Program request for proposals. Presenters will be presenting an overview of the four possible application categories, solicitation goals, and proposal requirements. Questions from attendees will be answered as time permits.
Please note the solicitation deadlines:
- Deadline to register on Grants.gov: March 3, 2021, 9:00 pm ET
- Deadline to Apply on JustGrants: March 17, 2021, 11:59 pm ET
Solicitation Information: https://bja.ojp.gov/funding/opportunities/o-bja-2021-46003?
- Greg Torain, Policy Advisor, Bureau of Justice Assistance, Office of Justice Programs
- Jordan Martinson, Tribal Law and Policy Specialist, Tribal Law and Policy Institute
- Lauren van Schilfgaarde, San Manuel Band of Mission Indians Tribal Legal Development Clinic Director, UCLA School of Law